1:1 VGA/STEREO AUDIO OVER CAT-5 RECEIVER WITH SKEW
The Abtus CAT-GA11R/AP3, a receiver that accepts signals resolution up to 1920 x 1200 which comes with a built-in Enhanced Skew Compensation as well as Level and EQ Adjustment, giving the receiver the ability to enrich the brightness and sharpness of the video image. The built-in RGB Skew Compensation adjustment improves the VGA signal going through the CAT5 cable with changes to the R, G & B signals adjusted individually, signals are delayed as required for images to be overlaid properly. It also has “memorized & lock” function when adjusted.
ABtUS Video/Audio extender products are ideal for presentation, classrooms, multipurpose halls, remote monitoring, workstation environments, data centers, retail show rooms, hotel and training facilities application.
- Output: RGBHV video on female 15-pin HD connector, stereo audio on 3.5mm mini-audio jack and One RJ45
- Receives computer video and Stereo Audio up to 1000 feet (305 meters) over Cat 5e UTP. VAT 5e STP or CAT 6 UTP cables
- Works well with monitors, projectors, HDTV and flat panels display
- Supports resolutions from VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Variable Level and EQ controls
- Digital Skew Compensation Control allows a fine adjustment for the delay in each color.
|VGA/ AUDIO OUT||:||1 (D-Sub 15 pin/ 3.5mm mini Jack)|
|RJ-45 CONNECTOR||:||1 (*1 x Input)|
|ADJUSTMENT||:||3 (*Skew Compensation)|
|ADJUSTMENT||:||1 each (*Level/ EQ)|
|MAX RESOLUTION||:||1920 x 1200|
|POWER ADAPTER (MIN)||:||12V-DC, 1A|
|DIMENSION||:||130 x 94 x 26 mm|
|ACCESSORIES||:||AC-DC Power Adaptor 12V-DC, 1A|